The Corporate Sponsorship Coordinator will support the development program with a focus on corporation giving.
The foundation program’s growth will provide natural opportunities to build and cultivate sponsors for the organization. The position will manage AGSA’s relationships and work in conjunction with the team to create the best strategy for each company given their philanthropic mission.
– This is a high growth opportunity to build a portfolio of AGSA’s sponsors and cause-marketing partners.
– This smart, high energy and strategic leader will raise funds to help achieve revenue goals that will support all efforts of the organization.
– This person will identify new potential corporate partners and develop comprehensive strategies based on research and evaluation.
– They will work collaboratively with the team to create and implement sponsorship objectives including the corporate partnership plan and manage execution and fulfillment of sponsorship agreements and related elements as guided by the sponsorship policy set by the AGSA leadership team.
– In collaboration with the leadership team develop and implement the corporate sponsorship strategy based on existing goals and current sponsorship deck.
– Lead the assessment, valuation and packaging of corporate sponsorship assets at AGSA including marketing, events, etc.
-Develop a pipeline of new prospects through outbound solicitations; field, assess and evaluate incoming calls; cultivate and develop relationships with promotion and event agencies and secure corporate partners in support of AGSA’s mission.
– Execute post-contract activities for new sponsorships.
– Maintaining communication with corporate partners to keep them current on value-added opportunities and to acknowledge their payments or contributions.
– Take responsibility for financial reporting of sponsorship activities, running queries and generating reports on sponsorship activity.
– Maintain a solid understanding of AGSA, its programs and initiatives, history and goals.
– Review corporate partnership and cause-marketing trends and identify opportunities to incorporate these trends where appropriate.
– Create a program of meaningful volunteer opportunities for employees of corporate funders.
– Able to work evenings and weekends as required.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY