The American Gold Sports Alliance is dedicated to assuring that student-athletes have the ability to receive the support and opportunities they need to succeed. We are always looking for hardworking individuals whose vision aligns with ours. If you want to help people and have some fun along the way, we’d love to hear from you!
At AGSA we believe in productive Internships. This means that you will be doing more than getting coffee or completing mundane tasks. What you do makes a difference in our company! We will work with you to develop an internship that fits your needs. Ask about how to gain school credit as well!
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to assist the Marketing Department with promotions, community events, media-related activities, guest relations, and market research for the marketing department.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities Include:
– Manage and schedule the market research team, meeting data collection goals
– Assist with social media posts
– Assist with traditional PR efforts including press release writing and with media events
-Assist Marketing department with organization and execution of special events
– Assist partnership marketing accountability and fulfillment
– All other duties assigned or necessary to support the organization as a whole and the Marketing department.
Management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances dictate.
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to create, launch and publish throughout our various social channels such as TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Our Social Media Intern’s responsibilities include promoting our content on social media. Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products specifically through social media.
– Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies
– Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
– Monitor postings to ensure the brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
– Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns
– Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company’s social pages
– Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
– Help create content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote sales, blogs and products
We are currently seeking energetic, responsible, and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy sports to run the daily programming for the 2021 Summer Sports Camps.
As a Summer Sports Camp Instructor, you can make a difference in their health & fitness experience!
This position is responsible for teaching children the fundamentals of athletic programs by leading sports activities including basketball, soccer, and floor hockey among other activities. In this role you will have an opportunity to work with camp participants ranging in age from 8 to 13, aiding in their development of good sportsmanship, teamwork, and improving overall physical fitness while creating a fun, positive and memorable athletic experience.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills:
– High school diploma
-Knowledge of sports fundamentals is also a plus
– Must be energetic, enthusiastic, and enjoy working with children.
Prior high school level or above direct sports participation is highly preferred.